You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this job.
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to save their unsold products that people can get at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 10 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: already in a few months, more than 6000 stores and restaurants, all around France, have joined the adventure, and have saved more than 11 millions meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about forty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
As a Community Manager, you will evolve in the heart of our marketing department! You will work under the responsibility of our Content Manager.
#1 Community management:
- Animate and grow our social media community to create more and more awareness on our fight against food waste.
- Be our best ambassador & the voice of Too Good To Go on social media.
- Imagine and create our social media editorial planning on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Report and give inputs on social media best practices - in our social media + benchmark - and think smart to improve our strategy from what you learnt.
- Make Too Good To Go a thought leader on food waste across our channels.
- Create visually appealing content respecting our visual identity : designs, gifs, videos… The sky is the limit!
- Establish Too Good To Go’s visual identity on all our social media channels, making us recognizable among the other brands.
- We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work and has fun doing it
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid of last minute work - stress gives you wings!
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and of course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- Your friends call you sunshine as you are always positive
- Photoshop and Illustrator have no secrets for you!
- Social Media is your kingdom, you rule over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You play with words and are known for your humour and heavy subtlety.
- Excellent writing skills and straight to the point writing style!
- You can handle - and rock - several projects at a time.
- Having a previous experience in CM is a strong plus
- Has a social & environmental mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact
- Shares knowledge: gives input and ideas to grow all together
- Targets excellence and grows fast!
- Trust each other and dare to create: the initiative is key
Are you interested?
Please upload your application including CV and great answers to our questions :D
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!