Spain - Community Management & Marketing Intern
As an intern, you will be part of the Spanish Marketing team based in Madrid. Reporting directly to the Social Media Content Manager in Spain, you will join our waste warriors tribe & help us to convince loads of stores and users to fight food waste together.
Your day by day
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and influencers
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with the rest of the Marketing team and other departments of the company.
- You are a social media lover with some experience in managing them and know which are the best tools and the best strategies to grow a community.
- You are a good and fast copywriter that loves creating blog posts on a weekly basis.
- You consider yourself a creative person that has basic skills of graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator…)
More about you...
- You are studying or have just finished your studies in marketing, advertising, communication….
- Your mother tongue is Spanish with extra bonus points for smooth English skills!
- You are always on the top of new trends.
- You love the idea of a fun and hectic start-up culture and can perfectly function in a cosy chaotic work environment
- You have the feeling you were born for the mission to exterminate food waste from our society
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle several projects at a time.
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling pan-European scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Full Time availability
- A job intern package well worth your time.
- Possible curricular internship with your university (Convenio de cooperación)
- An open and young company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!