Junior Business Developer & Food Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 9 million meals in 10 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Belgium is growing at light speed as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire to further develop our sales.
Sounds like my kind of mission, but what will it entail?
- You will spread the Too Good To Go fire wherever it wants to burn!
- Prospect, pitch and negotiate your way through the best food companies in Belgium
- Manage the accounts you’ve brought on board and make sure they become top ambassadors
- Represent Too Good To Go as a food waste warrior while we make our way through Belgium
Why you are the food waste warrior we’ve been looking for:
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and strong in English
- You are the kind of crazy that needs the right environment to flourish.
- You get a lot of energy from good conversation (on the phone or face to face) and talk as well as you listen.
- You have a strong mindset and want to keep growing as much as you can. You don't get scared by challenges; you get fueled by them. You don't believe in limits: Only opportunities.
- You love the idea of a fun and hectic scale-up culture where we grow at light speed!
- You are passionate about fighting food waste and have the kind of DNA that matches ours!
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- A job package well worth your time
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work, and invest in your development
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”