Sales Trainer & Coach
Do you love Sales Coaching and Sales Training? Then, we are looking for you
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that. Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet! The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 17m meals in 12 countries saved to date…that’s 47000 ton of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together! Due to our strong growth, we need reinforcement to make our partners experience with Too Good To Go as great as we can.
Business Development and Sales is relevant in Too Good To Go and we care about training and needs of our Sales Teams. For this reason, training our teams is a top priority. You will provide to new hires and ongoing training to the sales team, including the development and delivery of sales-related content as well as providing ongoing support of the sales organization.
In addition to training on our core sales process and psychology, the Sales Trainer will provide amazing boost of energy and motivation to all Sales Teams through one to one’s and workshops to the Sales Team.
Reporting to the People & Culture team, while working closely with Sales Leads, you will lead all trainings and coaching plans with actions that will directly impact how many meals we can save from the bin. And being the single point of contact for training related issues and ideas, working cross functional and closely with Sales and People departments to align needs and to identify critical learning needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build awesome training materials and paths and use them to train all Too Good To Go sales organization in both on-boarding and continued-learning stages.
- Integrate best in class training practices from the industry in your area, with a gamification approach to make trainings more efficient.
- Identify key needs in all the departments and improve the training materials to solve those lacks.
- Coaching the whole sales team to remember our amazing mission of fighting food waste and making sure everyone has all the energy to convince partners to join the app.
- Working with all departments to ensure all soft and hard skills per position are met or at least planned to be trained.
- Provide one-on-one coaching to sales organization, acting as an always available coach and guide.
- Creating and distributing relevant reports for management team about training effectiveness and all other learning aspects. Provide the appropriate visibility to management about training roadmap, activities and results.
- Measure the satisfaction and effectiveness of training programs, in an ongoing way, through well-defined KPIs. Ensure proper adoption of the most important training needs.
- Collect, format and communicate internal best practices within the Sales organization
- 2+ years in a sales training role or 5+ years of sales experience with experience providing support and coaching teams
- Dynamic, gamification lover and interactive presenter. You excel with public speaking and in situations where you're delivering new ideas. You're an effective communicator and can diffuse even high-tension situations with ease
- You have a focus ability, able to pitch Too Good To Go while taking care of your environment
- Very good ability to prioritize, synthesize, summarize
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellence Project Management and organizational skills
- Result-orientated. Creative and strategic thinker
- You are a curious and autonomous self-starter
- You have a passion for training and the learning environments that you create; you're committed to the success of others
- You're adaptable and can think on your feet; you excel in an ever-changing environment
- You're a bright, critical thinker; you can make complex things simple
- You're not afraid to fail, and you're always looking for ways to improve
- Fluency in Spanish & English
- A rare opportunity to make a difference together with 300+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 12 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas
- Location: Madrid
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Working hours: Full time
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!