Key Account Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 8,5 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
The biggest part of our team consists on growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. We therefore need your sales skills and expertise to move from 5000 partner stores in France today to more than 100 000 potential future partners. So how do we do that? That is where we need the hunger and experience of a Key Account Manager to join us!
Reporting directly to our Key Account Team Lead, you will join the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!
- Key Account
- Responsible for one or several major account(s) in the food industry which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go
- Be the main contact of all departments into the account (Marketing, Legal, CIO, Purchasing…)
- Set up and expanding sales for this account: negotiating and persuading
- Launch pilot, following up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions
- Prepare the strategic development and roll-out the solution in all the stores of the account
- Develop a specific communication strategy based on the account needs
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
- Strong Key Account Management/Sales experience - 2+ years
- You are a shark in the sales way
- You’re independent; you know how to schedule your time to handle several projects at a time.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- You like to work in a chaotic environment at high speed
- You can adapt to any kind of person and character and have good negotiation skills
- You know how to deeply understand a partner needs, motivation and brakes
- You are proactive and love to improve processes
- You know how to handle a project from A to Z, with prioritization, organisation and rigor
- You are able to turn any opportunity into great value creation for the partner and the company
- You can turn a project into a priority for anyone even if it’s not
- You’re both fluent in French & English
- You love to work in a international environment
- You have brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.