Head of Marketing
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 11 million meals saved in 10 countries to date.
We have big, big plans, and we are growing rapidly and expanding our team in Norway as we speak. For that we’re looking for a hardworking and hungry Marketing Manager to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe of 280+ employees around Europe.
You will be working out of offices in Oslo and reporting to our Global CMO in Copenhagen and our Country Manager in Norway. You will be integrated with our international team of 20+ marketers and performance specialists all around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure - tough, but rewarding!
Responsibilities will include:
- With the CMO and Country Manager, design and plan the marketing strategy for Norway
- Drive execute integrated marketing plans and PR initiatives that support business objectives
- Shape a very strong local marketing team in Norway
- Lead all B2C and B2B actions for Too Good To Go in Norway from beginning to end
- Work with global teams to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our key audiences and overall ecosystem
- Drive our demand generation with end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavors (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement)
- Support the CMO and the Country Manager for Norway on the optimization of the Too Good To Go value chain
- Play a key role in the growth and expansion of Too Good To Go in Norway
Your skills should include:
- Top of the class English Speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Being true passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- 3-5 years of experience as a marketing manager or senior marketing position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- Strong digital background, with a proven record creating and executing successful PR and media campaigns
- Hands on experience on e-mail marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- Fantastic copy and content writing skills in Norwegian
- A good design eye and the ability to brief for strong creative
- Experience in tech or F&B companies is a strong plus
- 100% target oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
What do we offer?
- Manager position in an international company
- Central part of the Norwegian Management team in an exciting phase of growth and expansion
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 8 countries (and growing)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your CV in English
- Send also a Cover Letter in English (yes, we read Cover Letters very carefully)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you might share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better” and latest 1st of June. We are continously interviewing as we speak
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Country Manager in Norway Ann-Kristin R. Pfründer, +47 952 77 088