Key Account Manager
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
The biggest part of our team consists on growing supply - increasing the number of partners saving meals on Too Good To Go. We therefore need an AWESOME Sales team and Sales Culture to move from 1’000 partner stores in Switzerland today to more than 10’000 potential future partners. So how do we do that? That is where we need the expertise, hunger and experience of a super strong Key Account Manager to join us!
Become part of our Food Waste Warrior tribe of 390+ employees around 11 countries in Europe and counting!
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!
- Responsible for several major accounts in the food industry (gastro & retail & FMCG), key for the future of Too Good To Go
- Convince, negotiate, and advise best to save a maximum of meals with them
- Find new Key Accounts and get them on board
- Launch pilot, follow-up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions
- Prepare the strategic development and roll-out the solution in all the stores of the account
- Turn them into real ambassadors for our amazing food-saving project and why not find common new business opportunities !
- Bring the Swiss Market’s hyper-growth to a whole new level, a skyrocketing level.
- Getting the Key Accounts is not enough, we have to get them fast !
You should have:
- Strong negotiation skills and sales experience, preferably in the Swiss Food Industry
- You have a high-energy, honest, efficient and result-oriented working style
- Brilliant people and communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- You are a native-level (Swiss) German speaker and a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- A good network within the food/retail/gastronomy industry (real bonus!)
- You don’t have a problem with working unusual hours and have a ‘work ‘till the job is done’ attitude
- For you, a” no” is just a first step to a” yes”. Door closed = open windows!
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow, taking feedback as an opportunity to improve and as the proof of a trustful relationship! No one is perfect :)
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Cozy office and central location in Zürich next to the lake
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
In Love? Answer the questions and send us your CV !
Start date: ASAP