Key Account Manager & Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 11 countries already) with over 12 millions meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, and we want you to be part of them.
We are looking for our next Key Account Manager & Waste Warrior to join our team in Gent.
Ready to join the movement?
- As Key Account Manager, you are developing and managing big potential accounts. You are always on the hunt for new potential partners.
- You constantly initiate new contacts during events and meetings and you are a real ambassador of Too Good To Go.
- You organise meetings with potential new clients.
- You are responsible for the roll-out of our big accounts and work closely with our team. Until the partners are up and running with our app, you are responsible for the project coordination and communication between all stakeholders and team members.
- You are establishing top notch relations with our partners and you make sure they have our best support.
- You are constantly rethinking processes and looking for more efficient tools and formats to work with.
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are native in French and fluent in English. Both languages are a must.
Je spreekt ook Nederlands? That’s a plus!
- You have 3 to 4 years of experience in key account management.
- You have first class communication skills and you see solutions rather than problems. You are a confident speaker and you can charm potential partners with your natural and professional attitude.
- While you’re a teamplayer, you like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- You have strong organisational skills. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you have accomplished.
- Your DNA matches ours. You are passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
Falling in love already?
- A rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive impact on the world!
- An international company with 270 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 11 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
Submit your resume and cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
The deadline is the sooner the better!