At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 68 million users have saved more than 178 million meals from going to waste across 17 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, more than a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We are growing our superstar Sales team in Poland and we’re looking for 4 exceptional Business Developers to join Too Good To Go in Warsaw.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about fighting food waste and willing to translate that passion into a sales career development within our team!
This position requires to go to the office 3 days per week
We are looking for a dedicated Business Developer with a passion for tackling food waste. You will report to the Head of Sales and play an active part in building our sales team.
Above all, in this role, you'll be a hunter. You're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors by signing up restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries and local food retailers.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go and sign partnerships with them.
- Communicate (through physical visits, email, cold-calls, social media) with restaurants and other food businesses to introduce Too Good To Go. This is a mix of inside and outside sales. You will make several cold calls per day, door to door, and often seal the partnership with face to face meetings. You will own the whole sales process, and onboard the partners on the platform!
- Educate partners to fight against food waste, our mission and cooperation with Too Good To Go
- Find creative ways of reaching potential business partners
- Seeking ambassadors among the Too Good To Go partners community that will join us in sharing our mission widely
- You have some experience in Sales, preferably in cold acquisition.
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to smash targets.
- You have first-class communication skills: eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills.
- You are fluent in Polish and strong in English.
- You are autonomous and self-motivated: able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- You are proactive, organised and structured, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- You have a genuine passion for the mission. You are eager to learn about ecology and spread the word about it
- Knowledge and contacts in the food industry is a significant plus.
- This position requires travelling to other regions of Poland up to twice a month. Travel expenses are covered by the company.
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1350 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Medical package.
- 5 additional, paid days of holiday.
- 4 weeks of additional parental leave.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
- Opportunity to do voluntary work during working hours.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
Na tym stanowisku wymagamy doskonałej znajomości jęz. polskiego oraz jęz. angielskiego.
Jeśli jesteś zainteresowana/-y, aby do nas dołączyć - nie zwlekaj! Aplikuj! Czekamy, aby móc Cię poznać!
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging