Sales Team Manager
London, United Kingdom
30% of food produced is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 9 countries already) with over 8m meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, are growing rapidly and building our UK team. We’re looking for a hardworking, hungry Head of Sales to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe of 170+ around Europe. You will be working out of our office in London and working closely with and reporting to our UK Country Manager.
In this job, you will be:
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with chains and independent stores in the UK
- Building and developing the sales team: training, coaching and pushing for peak performance
- Mapping the market and developing sales strategies
- Identifying new regions to continue the expansion of Too Good To Go nationwide
- Day to day team management, running weekly/monthly incentives to drive performance
- Regular field accompaniments to help coaching and developments
- Conducting regular 121’s and implementing performance plans
You should have:
- A true passion for fighting food waste
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading sales teams (including remote teams) - 5+ years
- Great leadership skills - you who know how to motivate and get results
- Hunger and drive to smash targets
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry (real bonus!)
- Fluent English
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in London
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and a Cover Letter (yes, we do read the Cover Letter).
The deadline is ASAP.