Customer Care Specialist & Waste Warrior
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
- Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 10 countries already) with over 10M meals saved to date (that is over 20000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!). We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them. We are now building our Italian team and looking for hardworking, hungry sales people to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe.
You can apply either in Italian or in English. A perfect use of Italian is mandatory for this position. Please indicate if you are applying for a full-time position OR an internship.
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and will:
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our shops and food waste heroes
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship.
- Monitor: thanks to regular reporting, you’ll be able to find ways to improve the customer care experience and will coordinate internal processes.
- Be our best ambassador: you embody the philosophy and tone of our brand to our users.
- Develop an ambassadors’ strategy: create a strong connection to our clients to make them become our ambassadors.
- We’re looking for a unique person that is not afraid to work and has fun while doing so!
- You love our beautiful planet and are ready to fight against food waste to save it!
- You have good interpersonal skills & a good sense of diplomacy.
- You can adapt to any kind of person and character and have good negotiation skills.
- You are proactive, creative and love to improve processes.
- For you there are no problems, only solutions.
- You like measuring the impact of your actions & act accordingly.
- You are known for your ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You only see solutions and not problems
What do we offer?
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to join a fast scaling pan-European start up with a very real environmental and social impact
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Building the Italian market starting from 0: nothing exists today, a wonderful network will inspire tomorrow future generations
- Basically…a mission more than a job :)