People & Culture/ Office Coordinator
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces Food Waste by making surplus food from cafes, food stores and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 11 million meals in 10 countries saved to date… And we’re happy to say, Switzerland is growing at the speed of light as well! That’s why we’re looking for a Food Waste Warrior filled with fire for the mission to help us further grow our team and movement in Switzerland.
This is a part-time position (60-70%), with a possibility of becoming a full-time position as the team grows further.
Sign me up! No wait... What will I be doing?
- Full responsibility for all HR/Admin aspects, including
- Operational tasks (Contracts, salary processing etc.)
- HR data: make sure that local data is updated and accurate at all times
- Administration of LOA (illness, childbirth, vacation etc.)
- Recruitment of new Waste Warriors: pre-screening, setting up interviews, communication with candidates etc.
- Onboarding: Optimise and structure our processes, and make sure that everyone gets the welcome they deserve!
- Office management:
- Run the office: we're out of pens? Not with you around! Someone needs a charger? Good thing you have backup! Organising a team lunch? You know the best places!
- Team building: You organise fantastic team building events, kick-offs, company weekends
- Other tasks as required/appropriate: to you, nothing is too big or too small not to try and tackle!
Why you’re the waste warrior we’ve been dying to meet:
- You are fluent in German and have a professional proficiency in English, and ideally in French
- You have experience in Swiss HR procedures and social/labour law - any accreditation or certification is a plus
- You feel most stimulated when you work on a variety of tasks, and often switch gears
- You can prioritise effectively and have great time-management skills
- You are very structured and a born fixer. Organising events, finding creative ways to start-up collaborations, fixing the most eco-friendly way to get our whole team to their destinations - you've got it.
- You want to work in a place where you can make genuine change - both within and without the organisation
- You live and breathe sustainability
- You love people and people love you back!
- You are based in Zürich.
If you still need more convincing…
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in what you do, how you do it and when you do it
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- Close working relationship with the Global People and Culture Team
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every person that you inspire saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins!
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn’t want to live without you for a second longer!
The deadline is “the sooner the better”