30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Due to our strong growth, we need reinforcement to make our partners experience with Too Good To Go as great as we can.
Come and join our Waste Warrior tribe!
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, designing and monitoring campaigns and strategies in order to generate leads
- Develop a healthy partnership program with agents of the food industry and FMCG
- Develop a local event strategy for acquiring leads in local industry events
- Support local B2B PR and communication together with the local marketing team
- Coordinating and designing digital lead acquisition campaigns (affiliate marketing, referral programms, affiliate marketing) working closely with local & global marketing team
- Developing a healthy, sustainable and fruitful partnership program, establishing top-notch relations with agents of the food industry and FMCG
- Creating a local event strategy and filling it with live
- Working closely with our local as well as global Marketing team supporting, coordinating and creating communication together
- You are a communicational genius with the capability of building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- You already collected experience in B2B positions, preferably in companies with online and offline sales engines
- You have a previous experience with partnership marketing and affiliate techniques, preferably within the food industry
- You know your way around in Sales Circles and Lead Generation
- You have an analytical mind, strong admin skills and attention to detail
- You speak and write fluently in German
- You have experience in a fast-growing company with a global mind-set
- The rare opportunity to make a difference together with enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 11 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas.
- Working with a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people who love food and hate waste…
- … in a company that celebrates just as hard as we work.
Do you want to join our tribe?
Send us your application in German including your CV and cover letter (jup, we like reading cover letters!) as well as your possible start date & salary expectations.