Customer Care Specialist Internship
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position. This end-of-studies internship is for 6 months :)
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up, where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Present in 14 countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in France alone, more than 10.000 stores and restaurants have joined our adventure and helped save more than 24 million meals from bins in Europe!
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and you will build & provide a consistent & customized experience in order to create ambassadors fighting food waste.
To do so, you will :
- Be the ambassador of the fight against food waste, embody our philosophy and respect our tone to all users
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our food waste heroes (our users!)
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship, make sure TGTG becomes and remains as the best Customer Care Service it can be. We want users to come back to us even if the experience has been bad, just because they appreciated how we treated them.
- Make our users become ambassadors: empower them to make them fight food waste and realize how important it is nowadays. It all starts by becoming the best ambassador you can be: show the example and have a positive mindset
- Be our best ambassador: you embody the philosophy and tone of our brand to our users.
- Think about ways to improve customer care experience trough new processes: be resourceful to find solutions to any challenge you face.
We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work and has fun while doing it!
- In love with our beautiful planet and ready to fight food waste to save it, whatever happens !
- Focus and passionate about the customer service (you’re happy when you find solutions and when you turn an unhappy user to a real ambassador of Too Good To Go)
- Diplomatic, able to adapt to any kind of person and always patient
- Positive ! You have the ability to always take a step back and to not be affected by others’ feelings
- Able to handle repetitive tasks : you will answer lots of tickets during the day
- Eager to make the Customer Care Department grow by taking part in various projects
- Excited by the idea of working in a team <3
- A perfect French writer, without any spelling mistakes.
- A fast learner, that can quickly be operational on your mission.
- Fun ! :D (Would be required, to make your team happy)
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge and skills, because sharing is magic!
- Sharing is magic goes the other way, too - we love to learn and listen to your input!
- Trusts each other and dares to create: initiative is key.
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and great answers to our questions :D
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!