Global Key Account Business Developer
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 11 million meals saved in 10 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow exponentially and continuously building a stronger team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
We are constantly finding ways to grow the supply fast. This supply consists of partners offering surplus food via our app. Our way to scale faster? Get all key accounts across Europe onboard. That’s where we need a growth-minded and resourceful Key Account coordinator to help all markets moving in the right direction, with the right speed.
You will join an international team to accomplish this ambitious mission and grow the movement in Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!
In this newly established position , your missions will:
- Coordinate efforts on major Key Accounts in Europe together with local Key Account Managers
- Identify an ideal Key Account process from acquisition to relationship and implement best practices in local markets
- Train and develop local Key Account Managers on best practice approach and skills of negotiation, relationship building, acquisition and other Key Account skills.
- Working with an international team: building global processes strong enough to scale but flexible enough to fit the local cultural differences.
- Be an active partner in developing the KA strategy, i.e., which key accounts, when and how?
- Identify tools and reporting structure needed to succeed
- Anticipate our future needs to grow faster and always aim for more!
You should have:
- You have a proven track record of working successfully with major Key Accounts
- You are a real project manager, ensuring a great structure to make sure everything keeps moving at a fast pace
- You have strong sales skills (e.g. negotiation, relationship, acquisition, etc) and you are good at teaching others these skills.
- You have brilliant people and communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives
- You have a high-energy, efficient and result-oriented working style
- You speak perfect English and preferably a couple of other European languages - and you are not afraid of traveling around occasionally !
- And if you also have a good knowledge of the food/retail/gastronomy industry, it is definitely a strong plus!
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- A real opportunity: you are creating a brand new job in a global scale up, a chance to use your outstanding skills and experience for a positive mission.
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely with all countries
- Independence and influence in a fast-pace environment
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- Flexibility to be based in one of our great European offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, London, Madrid or Paris.
Exactly what you are looking for?
Don’t wait any longer and send your application as soon as possible!