Community Manager - Internship/part-time
30% of the food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 10 countries already) with over 11 Million meals saved to date (that is over 20000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!). We have big, big plans and we are looking for a hardworking, hungry Community Manager to join our Waste Warrior tribe of 270+ employees around Europe. You will be working from our central office in Zurich and closely with the Global Marketing Team in Copenhagen, the Swiss Team (10 Waste Warriors so far) and report to the Marketing & Comms Manager in Switzerland. You will focus on increasing awareness and building an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication & media relations in Switzerland.
As a Community Manager, you will evolve in the heart of our Marketing & Communication department! You will:
- Create appealing content for our all our Communication Channels: visuals for blogs, Gifs for our Instagram, videos for our Facebook… The sky is the limit!
- Animate and grow our social media community on a daily base to create more and more awareness on our fight against food waste
- Be our best ambassador & the voice of Too Good To Go on social media
- Report and give inputs on social media best practices
- Benchmark - and think smart to improve our strategy from what you learnt
- You’re a true Waste Warrior, ready to change the world and you strongly believe in our mission!
- Strong drive - we repeat: super strong drive
- You are bilingual French/German with a good command of English
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid of last minute work - stress gives you wings!
- Photoshop and Illustrator is not rocket science for you
- Social Media is your kingdom, you rule over Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent and straight to the point writing style!
- You can handle - and rock - several projects at a time
What we offer:
- Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling pan-European start-up with a very real environmental and social impact
- Flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
- Join an amazing and ultra dynamic team of 10 Waste Warriors
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day.
- A brand new position in an international start-up company with high ambitions
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
- A cosy office in the city center of Zurich AND - wait for it - by the lake!
Please upload your application including CV and great answers to our questions!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We are hiring as we speak!