Key Account Manager
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 13m meals in 10 countries saved to date!
Due to our strong growth, we need reinforcement to make our partners experience with Too Good To Go as great as we can.
Come and join our Waste Warrior tribe!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage key accounts’ requirements.
- Being the single point of contact for business related issues.
- Creating and distributing relevant reports for Too Good To Go and our key accounts.
- Overseeing and guiding pilot, roll-out phase and day-to-day business.
- Attending meetings with potential key accounts and winning them to join the Too Good To Go-tribe.
- Working with all departments to ensure all benefits are being fulfilled correctly.
- Drive new business targets.
- Building long term and trustful relationships with key accounts.
- Creating strategies and campaigns to help the partner build the best experience for our users and to make the key accounts Too Good To Go’s best performing partners.
- Staying in touch with the key account’s stores and stakeholders to make sure they get the best service possible.
- Make key accounts ambassadors for Too Good To Go and our mission.
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager.
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building close client relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- The rare opportunity to make a difference together with enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 10 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas.
- Working with a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people who love food and hate waste…
- … in a company that celebrates just as hard as we work.
Do you want to join our tribe?
Send us your application (in German or English) including your CV and cover letter (jup, we read cover letters) as well as your possible start date & salary expectations.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!