Key Account Manager - FR - Restauration collective
Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 11 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 8000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 15 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
- Key Account
You are responsible for several major account(s) in the institutional catering industry which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go
- Mapping & Prospecting : Build and manage a robust new segment pipeline
- Onboarding: Launch pilot, following up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions
- Partnering: Network and be the main contact of all departments into the account (Marketing, Legal, CIO, Purchasing, CSR…)
- Developing: Roll-out the solution in all the sites of the account, identify new ways to partner and reduce food waste.
- Marketing: Develop a specific communication strategy based on the account needs.
- Process and expertise
- Create and implement new processes to roll-out faster and in an efficient way
- Develop and share your expertise on institutional catering to the French and Global sales department
- Working closely with the Head of KAM to set up the French sales strategy
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- Creative, resourceful and growth-minded, always full of ideas to implement new things and to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- A sales rockstar!! Strong Key Account Management/Sales experience is a MUST and experience in the institutional catering industry is a major PLUS
- You know how to handle a project from A to Z, with prioritization, organization and rigor
- Challenge is your main motivation and with your team is even better. The sky is the limit!
- You never give up, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- You’re both fluent in French & English
We are your perfect company if you like…
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Working in a chaotic environment at high speed. It’s the best Sales School!
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural and international team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work in Paris.
Join the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior Tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!