Technical Project Manager
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 12 million meals saved in 10 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
To do this, we are looking for a Tech Ops Specialist to work across departments and countries to help scale our high-growth business to the next level.
As a problem solver, you will help build and improve Ops tools. You will be working highly cross-functionally with a focus on developing new solutions for day-to-day issues our teams may face. Furthermore, you will assist the Operations team with technical projects - but please note that this is a “light” tech role - firmly rooted within the Operations team, not within the Tech team.
Reporting directly to our Head of Operations, you will join the Global team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 270+ employees around Europe.
- Create global tools to optimize and automate processes
- Improve existing tools with add-ons
- Develop solutions across teams and countries
- Run and assist Operations team with technical projects
You should have:
- Relevant education: while this job does not specifically require any academic qualifications, a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree will be a plus
- Recent graduate or 1 year of experience in a similar function
- Project management skills: you know how to handle multiple tasks at once, and manage several stakeholders to deliver high-quality work on time
- Technical skills:
- UNIX is a MUST
- Experience with SQL and GIT will be a strong plus
- Top of the class English speaker: all communication within the Operations team, as well as with different functions and countries will be in English
- Resourcefulness - you think in solutions, not in problems
- Ability to think independently, but work as part of a team
How to apply:
- The deadline is “as soon as possible”
- We screen applications on a rolling basis, so make sure you apply quickly!
- Please upload your application following the link below. Applications coming in via email, Linkedin direct messaging, etc. will not be considered