Operations Specialist - Intern
1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 9 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
To do this, we are looking for an Operations Specialist to partner with Sales, Success and Marketing teams to help scale our high-growth business to the next level.
As a problem solver, you will help build and improve customer experience, process efficiencies, data analytics, and metrics. You will be working highly cross-functionally with a focus on Processes and Data.
Reporting directly to our Head of Success, and working with all Heads Of, you will join the French team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the Sales, Marketing and Success processes and find ways to reduce them to make the machine go faster (activation, retention, satisfaction)
- Keep our tools optimized and relevant
- Define, automate, develop, and document operational processes, systems and reportings to improve customer performance and tracking
- Analyze data and leverage insights to identify problems, build solutions, and track successes
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You’re resourceful, always able to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way
- You’re growth-minded, always seeking a step further and eager to make yourself and people grow
- Challenge is your main motivation!
- You love to optimize operational performance & process (and you know how to do it!)
- You are proactive and creative, for you there are no problems, only solutions
- You’re independent, an amazing organiser, know how to efficiently prioritise tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You’re autonomous, business-oriented and curious
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- You’re willing to share your knowledge and skills to help your teammates grow
- You’re fluent in both French & English
- You love to work in an international environment
- You thrive even if things get chaotic
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Working closely with all members of the team to maximize their value
- Space to develop your ideas in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.