User Acquisition and Retention Specialist - Global
30% of food produced is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that...
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 9 countries already) with over 8M meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, are growing rapidly and building our Global marketing team. We’re looking for a hardworking and hungry Growth Marketing expert to join our tribe of 180+ Waste Warriors around Europe. You will be working out of our office in Copenhagen and reporting to Head of Growth Marketing. You will be integrated with our international team of 20+ marketers.
In this role, you’ll have responsibility for:
- Leading global user acquisition and retention operations.
- Owning all steps in the media buying process - from planning and building to execution and maintenance:
- Copy and creative coordination
- Split testing and campaign optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Publisher management and testing new acquisition channels
- Building and maintaining global marketing automation flows. Starting from user acquisition and onboarding to retention and referral.
- Liaising with local marketing managers to plan and build effective localized acquisition/retention campaigns.
- Monitoring, measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and continue to adapt and optimize all relevant KPIs.
We’d like you to have:
- 2-4 years hands on experience with setting up and optimizing performance based CPC/CPI/CPA campaigns (Social ads, SEM and Display) and App related consumer engagement initiatives (automation flows and triggered messaging).
- Strong technical foundation with a creative drive – constantly curious to test -> learn -> optimize..
- Good understanding of analytics/reporting tools (Ie. Google Analytics, Appsflyer or Looker)
- Experience with a mobile engagement platform (Ie. Braze, Leanplum etc.)
- The ability to translate ideas to actionable initiatives and documenting business results through A/B split testing and CRO techniques.
- A very strong analytical and 100% target-oriented mindset with highly structured approach to project execution.
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to multitask comfortably.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills. English is the spoken language in the global marketing team.
- Experience preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business. Food tech companies or app business experience is a plus.
What we can offer:
- A rare opportunity to change the world together with 180 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 9 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas.
- A fun office environment with catered lunch, centrally located in Copenhagen.
- Competitive salary adequate to your qualifications.
How to apply?
We take recruitment very seriously and have a couple of guidelines to ensure an effective recruitment process.
- Thoroughly read the above job description and feel free to check our website and international media for a deeper understanding of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
- Tell us what you can bring to the table at Too Good To Go.
- Don’t hesitate to share your long-term career ambitions.
- Please keep your CV and Cover Letter short and concise.
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you have a good one.
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak.
Please note we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email.
Please feel free to contact Jeff Aksengor at email@example.com (For questions only, not for applications.)