1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 8,5 million meals saved in 9 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
We are looking for a Junior Legal Assistant to join Too Good To Go´s founding office in Copenhagen and our 200+ Waste Warriors across Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in handling all legal matters related to our different entities and which a tech company within the food sector encounters
- Assist in the coordination of local Attorneys across all countries to manage legal costs
- Assist in the the process of continuing compliance with GDPR and compliance in general
- Be on top of domains and trademarks
- Prepare presentation material
- Review of contracts
- Prepare, develop and review employment contracts in cooperation with People Operations to ensure compliance in all countries
- Work with People Operations to ensure compliance in HR policies and employee handbooks
- Legal advice when hiring employees for Too Good To Go’s office in DK and across countries
- Support regarding general questions related to employment law across countries
Your skills should include:
- Being truly passionate about food waste is a must
- Legal background such as cand.jur. or cand.merc.jur
- Being able to work independently to some extent and with a “can do it” spirit
- 1-2 years of general counselling experience in business environment or law firm is a plus
- Specialization and/or experience in employment law is a big plus
- Experience with tech companies, app marketplaces or food companies is a big plus
- Fluency in Danish combined with an excellent English is a requirement
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries
- Independence and being close to the decision making
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
Send us your (English) CV and a Cover Letter (yes, we do read the Cover Letter).
The deadline is “the sooner the better”.