Partner Success/Account Manager
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 13 countries already) with over 22 million meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, and we want you to be part of them.
We are looking for our next Customer Success/Account Manager to join our team in Ghent.
Ready to join the movement?
As a Partner Success Specialist you are part of our Success Team and are taking care of our network of around 2000 partners. You will work hand in hand with our Sales team. Your mission will be to focus on retention and optimization activities at a store level. Concretely it means:
- You are in personal touch with our local partners via phone or e-mail to build a trusting relationship and make sure their experience with Too Good To Go is a blast.
- You create and improve the content of store emailing and calling flow to make sure we maintain the most effective communication with our partners.
- You follow up with priority stores (outbound calls), manage store trainings and create training contents.
- You deal with specific operational tasks, making sure to scan our data and turn it into useful insights to take our app to the next level.
- You work closely with our international Success Team to boost our national and international processes.
- You are responsible of making sure that our local partners become true ambassadors of Too Good To Go. You inspire them and trigger their engagement to make sure our partners support and are part of our movement of Waste Warriors.
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are able to work independently and you see solutions rather than problems.
- You like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- Your biggest strengths are your kindness and empathy, and of course, your efficiency!
- You have a resilient mind: you are able to deal with and learn from uncomfortable situations and you can find your way standing in a challenging position.
- You have strong organisational skills. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you have accomplished.
- You’re a professional Rubik’s cube solver and you have won 5 food eating contests. Just kidding. But you are the right kind of crazy and you have a sharp sense of humor.
- Your DNA matches ours. You are passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
Falling in love already? This is what we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive impact on the world!
- An international scale-up with 400 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 13 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
Submit your resume and cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
The deadline is the sooner the better!