Business Developer - Partnerships
Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 11 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 8000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You are responsible for building and implementing relevant prescription partnerships with all types of stakeholders.
- Mapping & Prospecting : Build and manage an ambassador pipeline (flour mills, cash&carry, wholesalers…)
- Negotiating : Prepare and go to meetings, explain, build and negotiate partnership
- Onboarding : Launch partnerships, define the contractual clauses, following up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions
- Partnering : Consulting and training your ambassadors
- Developing : Find everything to roll-out the solution in all the clients of the account, identify new ways to partner and reduce food waste.
- Marketing : Develop a specific communication strategy based on the partner needs.
- Events : Identify and participate in fair trade.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- Creative, resourceful and growth-minded, always full of ideas to implement new things and to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- A sales rockstar and terrific talker!! Strong sales experience is a MUST and experience in the food industry is a major PLUS.
- You can adapt to any kind of person and character and have excellent negotiation skills
- Challenge is your main motivation and with your team is even better. The sky is the limit!
- You never give up, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- You’re both fluent in French & English.
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Working in a chaotic environment at high speed. It’s the best Sales School!
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural and international team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work in Paris.
Join the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior Tribe of 200+ employees around Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!