Key Account Manager
Sales - Madrid, Spain
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe with over 8.5m meals in 9 countries saved to date…that’s 17.000 ton of CO2 emission we’ve prevented together!
Due to our strong growth, we need reinforcement to make our partners experience with Too Good To Go as great as we can.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage key accounts’ requirements
- Being the single point of contact for business related issues
- Creating and distributing relevant reports for TGTG and TGTG’s key accounts
- Overseeing and guiding pilot, roll-out phase and day-to-day business
- Attending meetings with potential key accounts supporting TGTG’s Sales Specialists
- Working with all departments to ensure all benefits are being fulfilled correctly
- Drive new business targets
- Building long term and trustful relationships with key accounts
- Creating strategies and campaigns to help the partner build the best experience for our users and to make the key accounts TGTG’s best performing partners
- Staying in touch with the key account’s stores and stakeholders to make sure they get the best service possible
- Make key accounts ambassadors for TGTG and our mission
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager in Food & Beverage Industry.
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs - hunter profile.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building close client relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
You are offered:
- A rare opportunity to make a difference together with 180 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 9 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and space to develop your ideas
Start date: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full time
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and cover letter
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!