- Impressive Progress In The Fight Against Food Waste: Too Good To Go Reports +50% Meals Saved in 2022June 28, 2023
- Too Good To Go Announces New Global Milestone: 200 Million Meals SavedMarch 14, 2023
- Too Good To Go Launches New Brand Identity to Enable Impact at ScaleMarch 13, 2023
- ALDI LAUNCHES TOO GOOD TO GO PARTNERSHIP ACROSS ALL ITS UK STORESFebruary 1, 2023
- Concerns about cost of Christmas force Brits to rethink their festive food traditionsNovember 28, 2022
- Too Good To Go and partners to bring the scale of food waste to life for International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and WasteOctober 14, 2022
- Food waste on the decline amidst rising cost-of-living in the UK, new national study findsOctober 13, 2022
- Great British Menu chef James Cochran and Too Good To Go shock diners by serving fake fine-dining mealApril 27, 2022
Maddie Allan, Head of PR & Communications
Too Good To Go is a certified B Corp social impact company, on a mission to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. Since its launch in 2016, Too Good To Go has grown to over 78 million registered users and 140,000 active business partners across 17 countries in Europe, North America, making the Too Good To Go App the world’s #1 marketplace for surplus food.
Through its marketplace, Too Good To Go’s community connects to save unsold food from a variety of business partners, including supermarkets, shops, restaurants, and manufacturers, among many others. In 7 years of operation, the Too Good To Go has helped save over 220 million meals from going to waste, the equivalent of 550,000 tonnes of CO2e avoided.
It is estimated that 40% of all food produced is wasted each year, contributing to 10% of all human-caused greenhouse gas emissions (WWF, 2021). That’s why fighting food waste is named as the number one solution to solving the climate crisis (Project Drawdown, 2020).
Too Good To Go also initiates projects and builds partnerships with businesses, households, schools and governments to create real change in the way we legislate against, educate about, and practice reduction in food waste.
To learn more about Too Good To Go and its impact, visit toogoodtogo.com or follow on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for the latest updates.