TURN UNSOLD FOOD INTO REVENUE
Tell us about your business to get started:
Already a member? LOG IN
Users of the Too Good To Go app
GOOD FOR BUSINESS, EVEN BETTER FOR THE PLANET
Be part of the solution. Cut food waste, find customers, and unlock new revenue with Too Good To Go.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
HOW IT WORKS
Complete the registration form to register your business with Too Good To Go and add your surplus food on the app. Users can now see your available Surprise Bags.
WHAT TO KNOW
- The Too Good To Go app lets you reduce your food waste and earn back money on stock that would have been thrown away - a win-win. Further still, 76% of customers who discover a store through Too Good To Go will return as full-paying customers.
- Almost no more than it takes to throw food away! All that is required of you is to set aside your surplus food to be picked up by a customer. Then, at the collection time, the customer shows their digital receipt and you hand over the food.
- Signing up to Too Good To Go is free, and you won't pay anything unless you sell food through the app. Once you start selling food, we'll deduct an annual fee and a small commission on each Surprise Bag sold. This commission fee varies depending on what you charge for your Surprise Bags. Reach out to our team, and we'll walk you through it.
- We'll send you the money you've earned from Too Good To Go on a quarterly basis. All you have to do is give us your bank account details - you can do this using MyStore on the app or on desktop.
- While we encourage customers to bring their own containers or bags, often they'll need to use a takeaway bag you provide. If you already have packaging that works for this purpose, you're welcome to use it.
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERY BUSINESS
From grocers to pizzerias, supermarkets to sushi restaurants - we'll make sure your food gets eaten, not wasted.
WASTE LESS, EARN MORE
We have met new customers who learned about us through Too Good To Go, many of them have come back to order Camerino Bakery celebration cakes. Our waste costs are reduced and selling Surprise Bags is operationally seamless. - Caryna Camerino, Owner, Camerino Bakery
RECOVER SUNK COSTS
Our partnership with Too Good To Go has allowed us to cut down on food waste, while giving shoppers a simple, innovative and affordable way to access quality fresh food that might otherwise have gone to waste. Since February, over 42,000 Surprise Bags have been purchased in-store and we’ve been able to cut 106,000kg of CO2e from the business in Ireland. - Liz Fox, Corporate Responsibility Director, ALDI Ireland
REACH NEW CUSTOMERS
Too Good to Go has been such a positive addition to our business. It's an amazing idea that benefits restaurants, customers and the environment by cutting down on waste. We sell out of our Surprise Bags every evening and have only had great feedback from customers. - Dairíne McCafferty, Manager and Director, Cornucopia Restaurant