- Impressive Progress In The Fight Against Food Waste: Too Good To Go Reports +50% Meals Saved in 2022June 28, 2023
- ALDI IRELAND AND TOO GOOD TO GO LAUNCH NATIONAL PARTNERSHIP TO TACKLE FOOD WASTEFebruary 1, 2023
- New study finds Irish adults will spend 31% more on food this Christmas compared to last yearNovember 23, 2022
- Food waste on the decline amidst rising cost-of-living in Ireland, new study findsSeptember 29, 2022
- Too Good To Go, The World’s Largest Anti-Food Waste App, Arrives In KildareAugust 10, 2022
- Too Good To Go saves over 100,000 bags of food from going to waste in IrelandJuly 8, 2022
- Too Good To Go Brings Food Waste Solution To Limerick, Marking Its 4th City In IrelandJune 10, 2022
- Sophie Trueman appointed as UK and Ireland Managing Director at Too Good To GoApril 25, 2022
Maddie Allan, Head of PR & Communications
Too Good To Go is a certified B Corp social impact company, on a mission to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. Since its launch in 2016, Too Good To Go has grown to over 78 million registered users and 140,000 active business partners across 17 countries in Europe, North America, making the Too Good To Go App the world’s #1 marketplace for surplus food.
Through its marketplace, Too Good To Go’s community connects to save unsold food from a variety of business partners, including supermarkets, shops, restaurants, and manufacturers, among many others. In 7 years of operation, the Too Good To Go has helped save over 220 million meals from going to waste, the equivalent of 550,000 tonnes of CO2e avoided.
It is estimated that 40% of all food produced is wasted each year, contributing to 10% of all human-caused greenhouse gas emissions (WWF, 2021). That’s why fighting food waste is named as the number one solution to solving the climate crisis (Project Drawdown, 2020).
Too Good To Go also initiates projects and builds partnerships with businesses, households, schools and governments to create real change in the way we legislate against, educate about, and practice reduction in food waste.
To learn more about Too Good To Go and its impact, visit toogoodtogo.com or follow on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for the latest updates.