TURN UNSOLD FOOD INTO REVENUE
Tell us about your business to get started:
Already a member? LOG IN
Users of the Too Good To Go app
GOOD FOR BUSINESS, EVEN BETTER FOR THE PLANET
Be part of the solution. Cut food waste, find customers and unlock new revenue with Too Good To Go.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
HOW IT WORKS
Complete the enquiry form to register your business with Too Good To Go and add your surplus food on the app. Users can now see your available Surprise Bags.
WHAT TO KNOW
- The Too Good To Go app lets you reduce your food waste and earn back money on stock that would have been thrown away - a win-win. Further still, 76% of customers who discover a store through Too Good To Go will return as full-paying customers.
- Almost no more than it takes to throw food away! All that is required of you is to set aside your surplus to be picked up by a customer. Then, at the pickup time, the customer shows their digital receipt and you hand over the food.
- Signing up to Too Good To Go is free, and you won't pay anything unless you sell food through the app. Once you start selling food, we'll deduct an annual fee and a small commission on each Surprise Bag sold. This commission fee varies depending on what you charge for your Surprise Bags. Reach out to our team, and we'll walk you through it.
- We'll send you the money you've earned from Too Good To Go on a quarterly basis. All you have to do is give us your bank account details - you can do this using MyStore on the app or on desktop.
- While we encourage customers to bring their own containers or bags, often they'll need to use a takeaway bag you provide. If you already have packaging that works for this purpose, you're welcome to use it.
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERY BUSINESS
From produce stores to pizzerias, supermarkets to sushi restaurants - we'll make sure your food gets eaten, not wasted.
WASTE LESS, EARN MORE
A sustainable method of handling our daily unsold products. We have gained regular customers that now visit a few times a week to buy not only surprise bags but purchase other daily items.
RECOVER SUNK COSTS
"I love how simple the process is and that we can take some of these items made by small producers and give them a home."
REACH NEW CUSTOMERS
Sometimes the waste in restaurants is just not enough for larger groups to come and pick it up to distribute. Too Good To Go is a practical and easy way to combat food waste that is easily managed as part of the nightly routine.